Repository checkout problem

I have added a new repository and it seems all is well:

But when I attach it to configuration and want to execute i get:

There are no branches nor changesets.

Hi Michal,

Check the Changes tab in the configuration view - are there any changesets listed for that repository? Also check the Event Log in the Administration section - are there any relevant errors listed. Try resetting the repository, in the repositories pages in the Administration section. If that doesn’t fix the issue, send us details your repository settings particularly the branch settings and we’ll investigate further.

No changes visible in that tab.
It’s a fresh repository with only one commit, the default branch is master,
I think for the first time I left the default main, then changed it to master.
There was one error, but it did not repeat:

A new event has been added to the event log:
Git Log

An error occurred while retrieving details of changeset for branch head with name 'master
' for repository 'ssh://nrhidevops.nrhi.ch:22/TrapezeDACH/VEH_App/_git/PROD_GUI_Translations': Running 'C:\Program Files\Git\cmd\git.exe' with arguments "log --source --name-status --parents --date=iso -m --format="<[ɕ---COMMIT-START---ɔ]>%n%H%n%P%n%cn%n%an%n%ci%n%B%n<[ʩ---MSG-END---ɱ]>" -n 1 master
--" failed with return code 128 and error output: "fatal: bad revision 'master
'
". Ignoring branch!

Resetting the repository does not help.
I even tried to remove it and add it again, still no success.

Repository configuration is default, expect default branch → master
And polling set to 30 minutes. Connection is via ssh.

Update.
I created a dummy commit, just to check how it will behave and… now it works :smiley:
So it seems Continua can’t handle repository with only one commit.

1 Like

Hi Michal,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We can reproduce and identify the cause. We will implement a fix for the next release.

Hi Michal,

v1.9.2.1373 includes a fix for this issue.