Stage editor problem

Sometime when I move around and action (cut/paste) or add a new action, it sometimes gets “stuck”, meaning I cant move it up or down. I can move it “left”, then I can go up and down, but when I go back to that indentation it’s stuck again. It’s not that of a big deal if not for the problem, then after such situation, when I save the stage it can clear out the whole indentation…

I have configured logger:
<logger name=“Continua.Shared.Logging.FileLogger, Continua.Shared.Logging” level=“Debug”/>
But I don’t know where is the log file stored.

I managed to created smallest change of failure.
I create a GROUP action, I add LOG action to that GROUP, I add IF to that GROUP, but is moved in top level.
I then cut the IF action and paste it inside the GROUP.
Now the IF action cannot move up (switch places with LOG action).
Then I save the configuration and come back to editing, and the LOG action is gone.

Hi Michal,

We can reproduce this issue and are working on a fix.

By default the debug log file is located in C:\ProgramData\VSoft\ContinuaCI\Logs. See Debug Logging. It isn’t however useful in this scenario as the bug is in client-side javascript.

HI Michal,

v1.9.2.1373 includes a fix for this issue

1.9.2.1373 still contains this issue, just came across that.
Added new If, was added at bottom, couldn’t move it, on save, whole stage got cleared :frowning:

Hi Michal,

Can you try again after hard-refreshing the page using Ctrl-F5?

Not sure what do you mean, hard reset the page after the stage in stage editor is cleared out ?

No, hard refresh the page before retesting the issue adding and moving the actions. We made updates to the JavaScript on that page but we suspect that the old version has been loaded from your browser cache. We have not been able to reproduce the issue with the updated JavaScript.

Understood, will clear the cache and observe :slight_smile: